We (HIGHLAND STORE GRS LTD) hereby set out the terms and conditions relating to the hire and use of clothing by you (THE HIRER).
You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to expedite an order.
- All garments remain the property of HIGHLAND STORE GRS LTD.
- You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and welfare of the hire items.
- It is not permitted for you to make alterations to any garment and any such action will be regarded as deliberate damage to the garment.
- Hire cost includes a £6 damage insurance per hire but this does not cover you in the event of deliberate or malicious damage or damage due to inappropriate use.
- Please note that you are not covered in the event of complete loss or theft of any of these items.
- Your credit card details are held as a deposit against any non-accidental damage or loss and in this event you will be charged at the base/replacement cost for these items and nothing more.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any damage or loss.
- We undertake to notify you in the event that any charges are levied in relation to loss or damage.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage by a third party (carrier) appointed by yourself. In any such case any claim for compensation shall be between yourselves and the third party.
- The hire period shall be that which is stated on the online booking form or instore/telephone booking system.
OUTFITS PICKED UP FROM OUR STORES
- You must provide us with an exact function date.
- Orders placed after 3pm will gain one extra working day delivery.
- Extended hires are charged at 10.00 GBP per day or 50% for a full extra week's hire.
- Garments will be available for pick-up at least 3 working days after the order date unless an express option is selected.
- Garments can only be guaranteed to be available for pick up after 12pm on the pick up date.
- You are responsible for returning the outfits within the agreed rental period.
Five working days notice are required for a cancellation with a full refund, as long as the hire outfit hasn't already been delivered to our shop from our supplier. Outside of this period you will liable for the full cost of the hire or hires.
NON AVAILABILITY OF REQUIRED OUTFIT
We endeavour to be able to supply the required garments at all times. In the unlikely event that we cannot we reserve the right to make small minor substitutions in size or to call you and request a second choice. Size substitutions will be in the order of 1 inch up for trousers and jackets, 1/2 inch up for shirts and 1/2 size up for shoes.
You are responsible for the sizes that you supply us on an online order or telephone order. You will always be read back your order on the telephone and we cannot take responsibilty for incorrect sizings thereafter. Size substitutions will be in the order of 1 inch up for trousers and jackets, 1/2 inch up for shirts and 1/2 size up for shoes.