Classic Highlandwear Outfit
66 Great Russell Street (near the British Museum) London WC1B 3BN.
This Classic Highlandwear Outfit is composed of quality articles of traditional clothing that come to you at a competitive hire price. There are 16 tartans to choose from, in a wide range of sizes for both the jacket and the kilt.
- Kilt (8 yards / 16 ounce worsted wool)
- Bonnie Prince Charlie Jacket (shown-includes 3 button waistcoat) or Argyll Jacket (doesn't include waistcoat)
- Dress Sporran (real fur)
- Shoes (all leather ghillie brogues)
- Leather Belt with buckle
- Kilt Flashes (adjustable)
- Socks (kilt hose)
- Sgian Dubh
- Kilt Pin (sword)
- Accidental damage insurance (not insured against complete loss)
(Shirt and tie not included - see extras below)
Please place your order at least 6 working days ahead of your collection date as hire items are not kept on the site and need to be dispatched from Scotland.
Despite having to complete the shipping address details during the order process, hire items are only available for collection & return at our 66 Great Russell Street store (opposite the British Museum) London WC1B 3BN.
The price of all hire items is based on collecting and returning the goods within one week. Late returns will incur a late charge.
Please email or phone us for further assistance or to make an appointment: email@example.com / +44 (0)207 405 5123