Classic Highlandwear Outfit
66 Great Russell Street (near the British Museum) London WC1B 3BN.
This Classic Highlandwear Outfit is composed of quality articles of traditional clothing that come to you at a competitive hire price. There are 16 tartans to choose from, in a wide range of sizes for both the jacket and the kilt.
- Kilt (8 yards / 16 ounce worsted wool)
- Bonnie Prince Charlie Jacket (shown-includes 3 button waistcoat) or Argyll Jacket (doesn't include waistcoat)
- Dress Sporran (real fur)
- Shoes (all leather ghillie brogues)
- Leather Belt with buckle
- Kilt Flashes (adjustable)
- Socks (kilt hose)
- Sgian Dubh
- Kilt Pin (sword)
- Accidental damage insurance (not insured against complete loss)
(Shirt and tie not included - see extras below)
We need at least 2-3 working days notice as hire items are not kept on the premises.
Please collect and return your outfit to our 66 Great Russell Street store (in front of the British Museum) London WC1B 3BN.
Hire outfits will usually come down a week ahead of the function (if you give us at least ten days' notice), and can be collected as soon as they come into our store. They will then need to be returned by the Monday following the function. Any later than this will incur a late charge.
Please email or phone us for further assistance or to make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)207 405 5123