Image via Wikipedia
Sean Connery is a well known actor from Scotland, who was born in Edinburgh 25th of August 1930. His career looks like a typical American dream – a 9 year old boy Thomas Sean Connery started work as a milko and now as a 79 years old man he is a world-famous genius of film, a multimillionaire, sex symbol, most known Scot and a noble.
Below you can find some amazing facts and interesting details from sir Sean Connery’s life:
- His mother was a cleaning woman and his father worked in a fabric.
- He has a younger brother Niel, son Jason, and a grandson Dashiell.
- He is married to a French Micheline Roquebrune since 1975, but he can’t speak her language.
- His career as an actor lasted almost 50 years – from early ’50 to 2003.
- His possessions value is about £70 000 000.
- In 2000 he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
- He worked as a milko, theatre actor, model, guard, body-builder, soldier, lorry driver, labourer, coffin polisher, producer.
- He played in 7 films about agent 007 James Bond.
- He created a Scottish International Educational Trust, which helps poor children in education.
- In 1950 he was third on Mr. Universe contest.
- He played in about 100 films!
And year after year he is even more handsome than year before…isn’t he?
[Photos from Wikipedia and Flickr.
Authors: Potatojunkie, jon rubin, sdashiell]